Crispy Tofu Cutlets
The recipe for our crispy tofu cutlets couldn’t be simpler. Extra-firm tofu is fried to give it brown, crispy edges and then served with a fiery Kadai sauce. With 12g of lean protein per serving, it’s the perfect meal for health-conscious consumers and growing families.
- 8-10. green beans, trimmed
- 2 tbsp. oil
- 1/2 block of extra firm tofu, sliced
- 4 tbsp. of Tikka N’ Curry Kadai sauce
- Take 1/2 block of extra firm tofu and cut it into thin slices. Use a paper towel or tofu pressure to remove excess water.
- Heat the 2 tbsp. oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Pan fry tofu until browned. Flip and pan-fry the other side for additional 4-5 minutes or Tofu is browned. Transfer to another plate.
- Steam green beans until soften. Transfer to the plate with Tofu.
- In a separate saucepan, heat Tikka N’ Curry Kadai sauce.
- Arrange Tofu on serving plate. Add green beans. Top off tofu with Kadai sauce.
- Serve hot with naan or flatbread.