After a busy week, this dish is a perfect, light weekend meal for the entire family. It’s so simple that my kids help me out during the prep. Hard-boiled eggs are added to a coconut cream sauce with just a touch of cilantro. We have it with naan bread spread thickly with garlic achaar and glasses of water on the side. Delish!
- 1/2 jar of Tikka N’ Curry Korma sauce
- 3 tbsp. heavy cream or coconut cream
- Chopped cilantro
- 4 medium soft or hard-boiled eggs, halved
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Add 1/2 jar of Tikka N’ Curry Korma sauce in saucepan. Bring to a simmer.
- Reduce to low heat and add 3 tbsp. heavy cream or coconut cream. Mix well.
- Add chopped cilantro and half eggs gradually. Simmer until eggs are thoroughly cooked.
- Serve hot with basmati rice or naan.