When wintertime hits a little hard, this eggy-spicy dish is the thing that my family asks for more than anything. It’s a great breakfast or supper dish that combines the warming qualities of bell peppers and chilies with a much-needed protein boost.
- 2 tbsp. butter or oil
- 2 medium size onions, chopped
- 1 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 jar of Tikka N’ Curry Kadai sauce
- 1 medium size tomato, chopped
- 4-5 large eggs
- Heat the 2 tbsp. butter or oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Add onion and sauté for a few minutes. Add green pepper and sauté for additional 2 minutes.
- Add 1/2 jar of Tikka N’ Curry Kadai sauce. Add chopped tomatoes and cracked eggs. Gently mix all.
- Cover with lid and cook for additional 10 minutes on low flame.
- Serve hot with a flatbread of toasted buns.