Pan Fried Fish Korma
I adore cooking this pan-fried fish korma. Every time I prepare this dish for my friends the room is filled with delicious cod, coconut, and cream aromas. This super-quick dish is great with rice and naan bread and can even be converted for vegetarians by replacing the fish with tofu or paneer.
- 2 tbsp. oil
- 10-12 pieces of boneless fish fillets (sea bass or salmon recommended)
- 1 tsp. Salt (only if freshwater fish is being used)
- 8-10 Curry leaves (optional)
- 1 jar of Tikka N’ Curry Korma sauce
- 3 tbsp. heavy cream or coconut cream
- Add 2 tbsp. oil on a skillet. Shallow fry fish fillets over medium-high heat until crispy and brown on both sides. Sprinkle salt if freshwater fish is being used. Add 10-12 curry leaves halfway through.
- Add 1 jar of Tikka N’ Curry Korma sauce.
- Cook, occasionally stirring, for additional 10 minutes.
- Serve hot with Basmati rice or naan.