Paneer and Vegetable Korma
Paneer and Vegetable Korma, the curry’s unsung hero, has a fan club, and I’m the number 1 member! With my coconut cashew korma, you can create a fast and tasty rendition of vegetable stew, even if you’ve never cooked it before. Throw whatever vegetables you have in the refrigerator into a skillet with my coconut cashew sauce and you’re ready to go.
- 2 tbsp. oil
- 2 cups of paneer (cut into cubes)
- 1/2 cup of green bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup of onion, diced
- 1/2 cup of any vegetables you have in the refrigerator (e.g. mushroom, green peas, cauliflower, carrots)
- 1/2 jar of Tikka N’ Curry Korma sauce
- 3 tbsp. heavy cream or coconut cream
- Drizzle oil in a large skillet over low to medium heat. Add paneer cubes and cook for 5-7 minutes or until the paneer is brown on all sides. Transfer paneer from skillet onto a platter.
- Add onions and green peppers to the same skillet. Sauté for 5-7 minutes. Add any additional vegetables you have and cook for additional 3-4 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Then, return the paneer to the skillet, along with the heavy cream or coconut milk and Tikka N’ Curry Korma sauce. Stir and continue to cook for approximately 10 minutes more. Add salt if desired.
- Serve hot with basmati rice or naan.