This fresh and delicious sweet shrimp wrap makes a perfect light meal for summer nights. Made with my patented Goan sauce and light crisp lettuce, this is a favorite dish of mine. I’m sure it will become a firm favorite with you, too.
- 2 tbsp. oil
- 1 flour tortilla
- 7-8 large shrimps, peeled
- 1/2 cup mushroom, chopped
- 1/2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup red pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup romaine lettuce, chopped (optional)
- 3 tbsp. Tikka N’ Curry Goan sauce
- Heat 2 tbsp. oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Add shrimps and sauté until the shrimps are fully cooked. Transfer to another plate.
- In the same saucepan, add all vegetables and sauté for a few minutes. Transfer to another plate.
- Add 3 tbsp. Tikka N’ Curry Goan sauce and simmer over medium-low heat for 3-4 minutes.
- To assemble, spread the Goan sauce on the tortilla, then top with shrimp and sautéed vegetables. Top it off with another layer of Goan sauce. Add romaine lettuce if desired.
- Roll up and serve hot.