Thai Curry with Tofu & Veggies
With my Goan sauce, I wanted to create a Thai-style curry that was suitable for vegan and vegetarian. I’ve omitted the fish sauce but kept the flavor-rich with Goan sauce, coconut milk, and sautéed veggies. The result is a tasty dish that’s been honed over several years to give it an incredible depth of flavor.
- 2 tbsp. oil
- 1/2 block of extra-firm tofu, cubed
- 1 small size onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup red pepper, chopped
- 1/2 jar of Tikka N’ Curry Goan sauce
- 3 tbsp. heavy cream or coconut cream
- Heat 2 tbsp. oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Pan fry tofu until browned.
- Add all vegetables into the same pan. Sauté for a few minutes.
- Add 1/2 jar of Tikka N’ Curry Goan sauce and coconut cream.
- Simmer curry until well heated.
- Serve hot with basmati rice or naan.