Tikka Masala Chicken Kebabs
When I was asked to compile a list of recipes that uses my delicious Tikka N’ Curry sauce, my first choice was tikka masala chicken kebabs. These versatile kebabs use tasty chicken breast morsels and vitamin-rich red onions – ingredients that are easily found in stores – to make a perfect family dish in under 10 minutes. My kids love to slide the ingredients off their skewers and wrap them in a heated naan. For grown-ups or those seeking a healthier alternative, they’re also a great BBQ dish with a side salad.
- 1 cup boneless chicken breast, sliced into 1-inch cubes
- 1 cup red onion, peeled, sliced
- 3 tbsp Tikka N’ Curry Tikka Masala sauce
- Marinate the chicken and onion in Tikka N’ Curry Tikka Masala for a few hours in the refrigerator.
- Preheat the saucepan or grill to a medium-high temperature.
- Thread chicken pieces alternately with red onion wedges onto skewers. Place skewers for 4-6 minutes on a saucepan or grill. Reverse the skewers and brush with extra sauce. Continue cooking until chicken is charred and well done.
- Serve with naan or flatbread.