Tikka Masala with Chicken & Cauliflower
My Tikka N’ Curry Tikka Masala sauce is much more flavorful than your average simmer sauce, which makes it the perfect complement for the mild nuttiness of cauliflower and the tenderness of chicken breast pieces. This easy tikka masala recipe is great for gathering friends, cooking quickly even in large batches while providing a unique dish.
- 3 tbsp. oil
- 1 cup boneless chicken breast, sliced into 1-inch cubes
- 1 small, sweet onion, diced
- 1 cup chopped cauliflower florets
- 1/2 jar Tikka N’ Curry Tikka Masala sauce
- Warm the 2 tbsp. of oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Sear chicken till all sides are brown.
- Set aside the chicken from the pan.
- In the same pan, heat 1 tbsp oil. Sauté onion for 3-5 minutes, or until it becomes translucent and soft. Increase to medium-high heat and add the cauliflower florets, stirring frequently.
- Cover and cook for 3–4 minutes, then add chicken to the pan. Reduce to low heat and add the Tikka N’ Curry Tikka Masala sauce. Cook for additional 7-8 minutes, or till the chicken is cooked and the cauliflower is tender.
- Serve with basmati rice.