Kadai Rice Bowl
This delicious plant-based grain bowl goes from sheet pan to table in less than 10 minutes, but that doesn’t mean you need to compromise on taste. With a chunky vegetable-based sauce and protein-rich chickpeas, it’s a mid-week marvel that is filling and healthful.
- 2 tbsp. oil
- 1/2 cup Basmati rice
- 1 medium size onion, chopped
- 1 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1 cup cauliflower, chopped
- 5 tbsp. of Tikka N’ Curry Kadai simmer sauce
- 1/2 cup cooked chickpeas (optional)
- Cook 1/2 cup basmati rice according to label.
- Heat the 2 tbsp. oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Add onion and sauté for a few minutes. Add green pepper, cauliflower, and cook them until tender. Transfer to another plate.
- Add 1/2 jar of Tikka N’ Curry Kadai sauce in the same saucepan. Bring it to simmer on medium-high heat.
- Plate cooked Basmati rice. Top it with vegetables and Kadai sauce.
- Add cooked chickpeas for extra protein if desired.